Best Practice 医疗保健 Web Design
Customized web solutions designed and developed to meet the unique needs of healthcare organizations.
Simplify your healthcare website management process
At Inorbital, we’re always thinking about usability beyond the front-end. Our team will carefully consider how you’ll administer your healthcare website from the back-end. We empower your team to edit, review, manage 使用rs and pull reports easily and intuitively. We call it “Admin-ability”.
We are very happy to have selected Inorbital as our digital partner. From the initial pitch to the launch date, they understood our website goals and needs. They have shown themselves to be flexible, 有创意的, 乐于助人的, good communicators and detailed project managers.
When developing web solutions for the healthcare industry we build on Xperience by Kentico, the best secure, scalable and robust enterprise content management system by Kentico. Xperience meets the demands of complex healthcare website design projects and our clients love working with it.
工作 with the experts who understand healthcare website design
When you work with us, you work with an e的经验d and talented in-ho使用 design team that’s committed to helping you not only achieve your healthcare website project goals but exceed them. We’ve been developing 有创意的 solutions for healthcare website projects since the beginning of the internet. Trends come and go and technologies advance, and through it all we’ve developed an ever-evolving understanding of what savvy healthcare clients need. We 使用 this keen understanding of the industry and apply our six-step methodology to develop world-class solutions for our healthcare clients.
Inorbital's professional e的经验 with high quality healthcare websites made learning Kentico very easy for our team. We look forward to utilizing more of Kentico’s great features and with the help of the Inorbital team
Your success is our success
We take pride in helping you achieve your goals. Here are some healthcare web design success stories.
Dietitian’s of Canada
What makes great healthcare web design
- Clear and intuitive navigation
- User-foc使用d e的经验 (UX)
- Content-foc使用d layouts
- Minimal 使用 of distracting graphics
- Subtle micro interactions for wayfinding
- Fully responsive to all device sizes
- Accessible design
- Robust and customizable 搜索 with tagging and categories
- Micro-sites for distinct departments or promotions
- Job postings and applications with workflow
- Secure online registration forms for confidential information gathering
- Resource library to securely manage all your documents, images and multimedia files in one place
- Email marketing with newsletter subscriber groups, create and distribute
- News, blogs and forums modules with create, edit and archive
- Extranets/内部网 for community and member protected content ideal for staff, patients and committees
- E-commerce for the ability to process payments for donations or events
- Custom forms and surveys with the ability to create your own forms, polls and surveys with a drag and drop capability
- Online marketing to deliver and optimize real-time, customer-centric marketing across multiple channels
- Privacy compliance to HIPPA/PHIPA standards
- Accessible code and design to WCAG A, AA, AAA compliance
- Future proof and scalable framework built with best-in-class back-end
We understand that accessibility is a crucial part of your healthcare website and prioritize it from the start of the project. Beginning at the design phase, we analyze the design criteria with a third-party Adobe XD plugin called Stark. This plugin checks colour contrast on text and backgrounds to produce a compliance rating.
We also draw on our e的经验 building websites that are AODA (可访问性 for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) compliant when scoping out the functional aspects of a website. This allows us to develop practical solutions that will postilion your website well within the required standard.
After the design phase is complete, we test for accessibility compliance early and often – before the Alpha deliverable (HTML/CSS prototype pages) and during the Beta deliverable (fully functional website). We 使用 the best industry third-party software tools to scan for accessibility that checks the entire website with a complete report we then share with you.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
PHIPA and Web Design
访问 our blog about Practical Approaches for the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) to 了解更多.
Best in-class 医疗保健 web hosting solutions
We understand that healthcare and medical websites require the most secure, reliable and scalable hosting solution. That’s why we provide hosting services through the Microsoft Azure platform. Azure is a enterprise class, cloud-based hosting solution that comes packed with features and is up to the task of managing and maintaining large scale healthcare web applications.
Here are a few key reasons our healthcare clients prefer Microsoft Azure cloud hosting:
- Canadian data centres eliminate privacy concerns or issues with international data hosting
- Scalable resource allocation let’s you pay only for what you 使用 and customized services to get what your healthcare organization needs
- Advanced metrics that allow your organization to fully optimize the utilization of your resources.
- Kentico has built-in support for powering websites in Azure
- Canada’s most reputable hospitals rely on Azure
Power your 医疗保健 Website with the World Class
Digital E的经验 Platform
Xperience by Kentico combines content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce all in one seamless DXP (digital e的经验 platform). Kentico is the leading integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of advanced features for managing websites, 内部网, online communities and e-commerce solutions.
It supports mobile websites, 搜索 engine’s, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multi-site management and comes out of the box loaded with 450 ready-to-使用 features. Kentico is based on the Microsoft ASP.净 MVC框架. It’s currently 使用d by more than 30,000 websites in 90 countries and selected, by Gartner, in its Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management for the fourth consecutive year.