We have a current need for an experienced Web Designer with real world experience, creativity and energy to join our team to contribute a variety of captivating creative new website projects.Full-time position for a lead designer who will be involved from the discovery phase through to creative approval.
- You will help gather customer requirements based on stakeholder interviews and re搜索.
- You will prepare design briefs, create wireframes and design mock-ups.
- Create and craft professional clear and usable web presence for a variety of devices and web applications.
- You will guide our development team as to your design vision and interaction.
- You are fluent in common web and design software tools including: Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- 2-4 year college diploma or university degree in graphic design/web design; but demonstrated background acceptable.
- Expert knowledge & hands on experience in UX best practise, IA design, usability, accessibility, typography, colour theory.
- 工作ing knowledge of HTML/CSS is an asset.
- Compensation is based on experience. Please provide wage expectations.
- Group benefits plan included.
Candidate must have an attention for detail and exceptional communications skills along with the ability to work independently and with the team.
If this sounds like you then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling.
As a Full-Stack web developer you will be working alongside the Project Manager, User Experience Designer, and other Developers to ensure all elements of our solutions are to the high standards our clients expect.
- At least 2 years experience in creating lean and light font-end code.
- At least 2 years experience in .NET development .NET (C#) Core, MVC, and ASP.NET Web API.
- High proficiency with Azure Cloud and MS SQL Server.
- Strong debugging skills combined with experience using performance and load testing tools.
- 1 year experience working with an off-the-shelf .NET CMS ideally Kentico.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain the technical to non-technical clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small yet dedicated team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Role is comprised of approximately 50% Front-end, 25% Back-end and 25% Configuration
- CMS site setup, configuration and extending webparts according to project scope
- Customizing functionality as needed including Forms, Ecommerce and Membership management
- Integration with 3rd party systems including single sign-on, forms, payment gateways, or other services via API.
- Setting up MSSQL databases, querying, stored procedures etc.
- Azure Cloud configuration and implementation.
- 支持ing and extending existing website projects.
- Performance optimization, Testing and Accessibility compliance